- Metal edges provide unparalleled control for downhill skiing and traversing through difficult terrain
- Air Channel core is lighter weight than conventional sandwich designs; cap construction gives torsional rigidity for great foot-to-ski energy transfer
- Backcountry sidecut is designed for optimum float and control on the climb up—and the joy-ride back down!
- Waxless base features the Fischer Mountain Crown pattern for reliable grip on ascents and no impairments on the descent
- 3D shape lends control and power transfer
- S-Deck technology elevates the mounting plate 3mm to better leverage the ski on edge for enhanced turn initiation
- S-Deck increases edge pressure and supports longer boot lengths
All sales are final