Make the backcountry’s glittering trails a little more accessible with the help of Karhu’s Frontier Boot – a comfortable boot with an NNN BC outsole, supportive, yet low-cut thermoplastic cuff for your wide track runs. Your feet won’t be left sore thanks to soft 3D-molded midsoles and 200-gram Thinsulate insulation for toe-warming comfort.
- Get support and stability from the tall molded thermoplastic cuffs with Velcro Powerstraps – the added height provides additional control both fore and aft for kicking and gliding
- Keep your feet toasty during long days in the backcountry with 200-gram Thinsulate insulation and a soft felt lining
- Support your feet with 3D-molded midsoles crafted with injected nylon while an anatomical, 3D-stitched tongue with a firm lower portion keeps your foot in the heel pocket
- Lace up easily via the extended “fingers” lacing system that fastens from the top of the cuff nearly to the outsole for a close, snug fit
- Your toes and the lower portions of the boot are protected from ski edges, rocks, and sticks by the durable rubber rands wrapped around the bottom
- NNN BC outsole compatible with NNN BC Manual Magnum or NNN BC Auto bindings
ALL SALE ITEMS FINAL