- Unrivaled Traction: 360° Traction frames deliver edge-to-edge grip, while durable steel DTX crampons provide serious bite in challenging conditions—delivering unmatched traction in technical terrain.
- Paragon™ Binding: Comfortable mesh strap wraps securely around a wide range of footwear, including smaller boots, offering ultimate control. Toe stops ensure fast, easy foot placement.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo™ Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps with an ergonomic design that engages with a flick of a pole grip.
- Low-Profile: Narrow frames improve agility for those with a narrow gait, and are ideal for anyone seeking a lighter snowshoe.