Baron 6 is long, wide and built to glide. Its 6-inch-thickness holds more air volume for larger paddlers.
- The big, stable Baron 6 gives you a sturdy platform for river running, touring, fitness paddling and even SUP yoga.
- With 358 liters of air volume, the 6-inch-thick Baron 6 is our highest-volume board, providing optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 275 lbs.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you’re riding.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- The diamond-textured foam deck pad gives you a non-slip surface for excellent riding control.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts without breaking.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Webbing handles up front and on the tail help you hold onto the board during a swim.
- Three stainless D-rings give you attachment points for gear and a leash.
- The Baron 6 comes with a handy carry/storage backpack, interchangeable fins, pressure gauge, high-pressure pump, Leafield valve adapter and a repair kit.
- There’s always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS. Throw it on your back, in the car or on an airplane, and you’re on your way to your next adventure.
- 3-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
- Repair kit included.