The Snowshots combine a motion-friendly design with waterproof/breathable protection to keep you ripping even in suboptimal weather. The H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 100% polyester shell has our Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and season-long durability. Waist details include a soft, brushed-tricot lining and an internal adjustment for a customized fit. A slick 100% polyester tricot mesh liner throughout glides easy over a baselayer. Interior, mesh-lined thigh vents help you keep your cool, gaiters seal out postholing snow, and scuff guards add durability and edge protection. Loop on the rear yoke seam connects to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® snow jacket. With an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Pockets: two in front, another two on the thighs. Available in three inseams: short, regular and long.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester ripstop with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-button closure and zip fly
- Webbing loops on rear yoke securely attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Mesh-lined interior thigh vents quickly release heat; articulated knees for mobility
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers and two thigh cargo pockets
- RECCO® rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- H2No® Performance Standard ripstop shell: 2-layer, 4.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 100% polyester tricot mesh. Gaiters: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- 714 g (25.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
All Sale Items Final