- Durable, 2.5-layer midweight canvas shell (100% recycled polyester) with H2No® waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for abrasion resistance and storm protection
- Insulated with 60-gram 100% Thermogreen™ polyester (90% recycled); stays warm even when wet
- Waist details: soft, brushed tricot lining wicks moisture, the two-button closure and interior adjustable elastic customize the fit; zip fly
- Laser-cut and glued belt loops
- Outer thigh vents
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one thigh with integrated pass holder in pocket; highly water-resistant, coated zippers on all exterior zips; fully-featured gaiters with gripper elastic, adjustable cam buckles; burly scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem; loops on rear yoke attach to powder skirt on all Patagonia® jackets; Inseams: 32.5″ S-L, 31.5″ for XS
- Shell: 2.5-layer, 7.6-oz 150-denier 100% all-recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% all-recycled polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen™ (90% recycled). Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling program.
- Made in Vietnam.
All Sale Items Final