Scott Cosmos II Tour Ski Boots are a lightweight construction with 4 buckle fastenings to the front for a secure and supportive fit which is ideal for performance and agility for variable conditions. Powerfit Technology is featured to allow skiers firm strength during skiing and mobility.
- Alpine touring boot built for long-distance tours
- Wide 103mm last provides a comfortable, roomy fit
- 115 flex is responsive yet forgiving during the descent
- External walk mode delivers a rigid cuff-to-shell connection
- Vibram rubber sole maintains solid traction on the bootpack
- Micro adjustable buckles offer an adjustable fit
ALL SALE ITEMS FINAL