- OAC-Braid box construction
- Compression resistant elastic foam core
- Patented OAC Unicoat skibase*
- Integrated high quality Mohair-mix skin
- ALU/GF reinforcement at binding area
- Child-friendly composite edges
- Weight 450g w/o binding
- Length 100 cm
- Width 98-80-82mm
Made in Finland by OAC Tech
EA JR Binding: Children are able to use their own winter boots or hiking shoes for skiing; no need for ski-specific boots! EA Kid features smaller toe strap with catch buckle, shorter ankle strap with plastic ratchet buckle, softer spring, and shorter flex plate.
Children’s skishoe. Recommended for those between 5 and 10 years. Purpose built, the tough and adaptable POH 100 includes many child-specific features. Lightweight and stable, this skishoe is also perfect for those just learning the joys of sliding on snow. Pair it with the EA Junior Universal binding, and you have a combination that gives kids real freedom to explore the wintry backcountry wilderness.